Legal advice – Public Procurement & Tenders
We specialize in legal advice and defense in the field of public procurement. We work exclusively in this area, advising our clients, public sector contractors, in the defense of their interests throughout the development of public procurement procedures in which they participate, both during the administrative proceedings and before the contentious-administrative jurisdiction.
Actions aimed at the elimination of barriers which, being unlawful, harm our clients´ interests.
- Challenging tender documents, specifications and contractual documents.
- Claiming compensation for legal infringement within the contracting procedure.
Actions within the administrative contracting procedure.
- Legal support for the preparation of justifications for abnormal or disproporcionate bids.
- Arguments against appeals aiming our client´s awarded contracts.
- Appeals against sanctions imposed by contracting authorities.
- Appeals against qualified procedural acts or awarding of contracts to third parties.
- Appeals against penalties imposed by the Administrative Courts.
- Appeals against decisions of the Administrative Courts.
- Claims for patrimonial liability.
- Disputes with the contracting public sector in matters of administrative contracting.